- Apple Pay Support
- Virtual Terminal / Batch Uploads
- Recurring Billing
- Advanced Reporting Tool
- Load Balancing / ATRI
- QuickClick BUY Now Buttons
- Merchant Interface / Control Panel
- Online Help Desk / Knowledgebase
- Multi-Currency Support
- Mobile Customer Bill Payment
- Documentation Library
- RetailPayments VPOS SwIPe
- Gateway Emulator
- Certified Shopping Carts
- vtiger CRM
- Openbravo POS Integration
- uniCenta POS Integration
- WHMCS Payment Module
- AWBS Payment Module
Apple Pay Support
Let Your Customers pay using their Apple device and Apple Pay
Apple Pay provides an easy and secure way for your customers to buy goods and services such as groceries, clothing, tickets and reservations within your iOS 8 app by using payment information stored in Passbook on your customer’s iOS device.
Using Apple’s Touch ID technology, your customers can authorize payments using the credit and debit card payment credentials stored on their iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus. These models contain a Secure Element, isolating card payment credentials from where your mobile app runs.
When a customer makes an Apple Pay "In-App" purchase, the following steps take place before the payment can be completed:
- The merchant’s app interacts with the Apple PassKit Framework to obtain encrypted payment data.
- The merchant’s app forwards the order information along with the encrypted payment data to the merchant’s web server.
- The merchant’s web server sends the encrypted Apple Pay payment data to the gateway using the Mobile SDK, or the Direct Post API.
- The Planetauthorize payment gateway decrypts the payment data and processes the transaction.
In summary, merchants must obtain the Apple Pay encrypted payment data within their app using PassKit. Once received, the Apple Pay encrypted payment data is then sent to the Planetauthorize payment gateway API for processing instead of actual credit card information.
How to Get Started
To get started with the Planetauthorize Payment Gateway and Apple Pay Contact Us or call SaleManager, toll free, at 1-800-918-4890.
Add the Services You Need
Support Your Customers and Grow Your Business
Sell on the Web, FaceBook and Mobile Devices
Planetauthorize offers premier payment solutions so merchants can accept payments from multiple venues:
- Accept Online Payments using a Certified Shopping Carts
- Accept FaceBook Payments
- Accept Payments using your Mobile Device
- Mobile Customer Bill Payment
Contact Us and have a payment consultant design a custom payment solution for your specific requirements.
Billing & Invoicing
Electronic Invoice Manager & QuickBooks® SynPay™
Merchants using Planetauthorize's Electronic Invoicing system generate invoices with line by line detailed information. Invoices are automatically converted to PDFs, attached via email and sent to the customer's billing email address. Customers simply follow a link in the email to pay their open invoices. All invoices are kept within the payment gateway and can be easily retrieved or re-sent with a click of a button. There is no limit to the amount of invoices that can be sent. And, merchants don't need a website to get paid.
With Planetauthorize's QuickBooks® SyncPay™, merchants can process the gateway transaction, create an appropriate accounting entry and automatically mark the transaction as paid without ever leaving the QuickBooks® environment.